We are thrilled to welcome you back to the Pacific College Clinic! While many things have changed in the last several months, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Patient care is at the heart of what we do and why we are here.
The health and safety of our patients, students, and staff is our priority. We have given much thought and attention to how we will reopen the clinic safely for everyone. We have revised our clinical approach and adopted strict procedures for safety, screening, and cleaning protocols in accordance with Center for Disease Control and all state guidelines.
Before coming in for your appointment:
- Patient paperwork is now available electronically.
- All new patient paperwork is sent via HelloSign. The new patient paperwork is to be filled before coming in for the appointment.
- COVID-19 Informed Consent form will be sent via HelloSign. Paper consent forms will be available for those who prefer to sign in-person.
- No-contact payments can be taken before your appointment over the phone. If you would like to pay in person, the clinic receptionist will be cleaning the credit.
- Patients are encouraged to wear loose-fitting clothes and shorts/skirts for treatment to minimize the need to undress.
- Patients are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
During your appointment:
- Facemasks will be required to enter and while in the clinic.
- Patients are asked to arrive for appointment times 15 minutes early to account for the new screening procedure.
- The clinic lobby has been turned into a screening checkpoint with temperature taken at the front door.
- Patients that have a temperature over 100 degrees or who answer yes to any of the screening questions will be asked to remain home and reschedule their appointments after 14 days of the original appointment (without any financial penalty).
- Patients will be asked to come alone unless a caregiver or other accompanying guest has been pre-authorized.
- Practitioners will arrange for a no-contact herbs pick up outside the front of the clinic.
The Pacific College Clinic staff and students are required to comply with stringent guidelines that includes daily screening, proper Personal Protection Equipment, and enhanced cleaning procedures. We are committed to continue in serving your health-related goals. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the clinic at 212-982-4600 or [email protected].