Welcome, Pacific College Alumni!
You may be leaving our campus to enter the workforce, but that doesn’t mean you have to leave the benefits of Pacific College behind. We’re here for you in every step of your journey as a practitioner.
As of January 1st, 2020, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine is PACIFIC COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND SCIENCE.
Click here for more information.
Be sure to register as a graduate to receive our newsletter with updates on the most current alumni events and job opportunities. Registered alumni will also receive the following perks:
- Career Services: We strive to help alumni define their career goals and take the steps necessary to achieve them. We provide a variety of services to alumni, including career consulting and advising, job postings, resume/cover letter preparation and revision, interviewing skills, career workshops, and forum platforms for alumni connections
- Patient Referrals: Patients are referred to alumni both by the college and by fellow graduates. Contact Alumni Services for patient referrals outside your local area
- Active Network of over 3000 alumni practicing in more than 37 states, in addition to internationally
- Official Pacific College Alumni Google Group: Join our Google group to trade patient referrals, get clinical support for tough cases and get opinions from seasoned practitioners about practice management
- Discounts on Pacific Symposium
- Continuing Education: We assist our alumni in continuing their education by providing a variety of CEU events at each of our three campuses. Featuring prominent guest teachers, a special 10% discounted rate is given to alumni. We also offer a 10% discount on college courses taken after graduation (only applicable for courses from the program from which you have graduated). Alumni may also audit courses they have already taken to refresh their knowledge for only $100
- FREE Subscription to the Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine (AIM) Newspaper: Our newspaper features in-depth articles on traditional Chinese medicine written by our faculty and other noted authorities in the field. It’s published twice yearly and circulated to over 30,000 acupuncturists and other interested readers
- Library Access: All three Pacific College campuses boast modern library facilities that house expansive collections of educational material that we welcome our alumni to continue to utilize to broaden their research in the traditional Chinese medicine field. Lifelong access to Pacific College online resources, including subscriptions to medical and other databases, is a benefit of being a Pacific College graduate.
- Discounted Malpractice Insurance
- Courses and Advisement to Assist with Passing State and National Exams
- Community Outreach Opportunities
- Transcript Requests
As a Pacific College MSAc or MSTOM graduate, you are also provided with a pathway to a Doctorate by way of the Upgrade to Doctorate Program for Pacific College Master’s Alumni (DAc/DACM).
Please feel free to contact your Career Services & Alumni Director for help or with any questions. We’re here for you!
Elaine Elefano – [email protected]
Cynthia Neipris – [email protected]
Koraima Garza – [email protected]