Welcome, Pacific College Alumni!
You may be graduating and entering the workforce, but that doesn’t mean you have to leave the benefits of Pacific College behind! We are still here for you in every step of your journey.
Attention Employers: if you’d like to hire a Pacific College graduate or share business opportunities, please click here to visit the employer portal.
Be sure to register for the Pacific College Alumni Network (PCAN) to receive our newsletter with updates on the most current alumni events and career opportunities.
Registered alumni will also receive the following perks:
- Career Services: We strive to help alumni define their career goals and take the steps necessary to achieve them. We provide a variety of services to alumni, including career consulting and advising, job postings for degree program grads, resume/cover letter preparation and revision, interviewing skills, career workshops, and forum platforms for alumni connections.
- PCAN (Pacific College Alumni Network) Trade client referrals, get clinical support for tough cases and get opinions from seasoned practitioners about practice management in addition to accessing information about the professions, discounts, and other resources
- Library Access: All three Pacific College campuses boast modern library facilities that house expansive collections of educational material that we welcome our alumni to continue to utilize to broaden their research in Healthcare and Wellbeing. Lifelong access to Pacific College online resources, including subscriptions to medical and other databases for full text articles, is a benefit of being a Pacific College graduate.
- Client Referrals: Clients are referred to alumni both by the college and by fellow graduates. Contact Alumni Services for patient referrals.
- Active Network of over 3000 alumni practicing in more than 37 states, in addition to internationally.
- Discounts on Continuing Education including the world-renowned Pacific Symposium. We assist our alumni in continuing their education by providing a variety of CEU events at each of our three campuses and online. Featuring prominent guest teachers from all over the world, these serve as networking and social opportunities as well as educational offerings. We also offer a 10% discount on college courses taken after graduation (only applicable for courses from the program from which you have graduated). Alumni may audit courses they have already taken to refresh their knowledge for only $100.
- Additional Certifications: transfer credits or receive priority admissions to a variety of online certificate or advanced courses.
- FREE Subscription to the Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine (AIM) Newspaper: The College newspaper features in-depth articles on healthcare and wellbeing related topics written by our faculty and other noted authorities in the field. It’s published twice yearly and circulated to over 30,000 health and wellness professionals and other interested readers
- Pacific College (.edu) email for life, offering you discounts on sites such as Amazon and access to Microsoft Office Suite with Excel, PowerPoint, etc. (based on current Microsoft user agreement).
- Discounted Malpractice Insurance
- Courses and Advisement to Assist with Passing State and National Exams
- Community Outreach Opportunities
- Transcript Requests
As a graduate of one of the Pacific College Master’s in Acupuncture programs, you are also provided with a direct pathway to a Doctorate by way of the Upgrade to Doctorate Program for Pacific College Master’s Alumni (DAc/DAcCHM).
Please feel free to contact your Career Services & Alumni Director for help or with any questions. We’re here for you!
Elaine Elefano – [email protected]
Cynthia Neipris – [email protected]
Karinna Hamilton – [email protected]