NEW AT PACIFIC COLLEGE! Cosmetic Acupuncture Certificate
Now enrolling for the 2023 January start!
The Academy of Advanced Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture™ has partnered with the Pacific College to present Facial Applications for Cosmetic Enhancement (FACE).
This cutting-edge Cosmetic Acupuncture Certificate offers a flexible combination of virtual interactive classroom learning, as well as hands-on, intensive clinical mentorship and training. In addition to the core style of cosmetic facial acupuncture offered by the Academy of Advanced Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture, participants will be introduced to skills and strategies developed and mastered by internationally renowned leaders in the field of acupuncture and facial aesthetics including Shellie Goldstein, Deirdre Courtney, Matt Callison, Mary Elizabeth Wakefield, Michelle Gellis, Carrie Hart, and more.
At this time, this advanced training and mentoring program is currently offered exclusively to licensed acupuncture professionals and advanced level Pacific College students who are interested in enhancing their facial acupuncture skills to grow their practice, or in pursuing a career focused on cosmetic facial acupuncture.
NEW! Coming in Spring 2023: FACE program with acupressure for non-acupuncturists (estheticians, nurses, massage therapists, etc.). Fill out the inquiry form on this page to learn more!
This certificate program qualifies for
8 credits of college education and up to 96 hours of NCCAOM and CA PDA/CEUs (including 2 safety and 2 ethics)
FACE Cosmetic Acupuncture Certificate Overview
8 Credits/up to 96 CEUs (includes Safety & Ethics)
Hybrid Program: 97.5 hours of virtual class-time hours + 45 hours of on-campus, hands-on training
Elite Faculty of Expert Cosmetic Acupuncture Specialists
Pacific College of Health and Science is accredited by WSCUC
Financial Aid for those who qualify
- 112.5 class hours:
- 67.5 didactic hours January-April 2022
- 5 days (45 hours) of live hands-on mentorship and clinical training:
- April 20-24, 2022 at the New York campus
- Or April 26-30, 2022 at the San Diego campus
- 30 virtual class-time hours
- Case study presentations and practical mentorship
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE
- Ancillary methods: facial gua sha, facial cupping, dermarolling, microcurrent, light emitting diodes (LEDs)
- Skincare in Eastern and Western medicine
- Safety and ethics in appearance enhancement
- Case study review
- Case presentations
- Creating and growing a successful practice