NEW AT PACIFIC COLLEGE! Cosmetic Acupuncture Certificate
Limited space available for the 2022 January start!
The Academy of Advanced Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture™ has partnered with the Pacific College to present Facial Applications for Cosmetic Enhancement (FACE).
This cutting-edge Cosmetic Acupuncture Certificate offers a flexible combination of virtual interactive classroom learning, as well as hands-on, intensive clinical mentorship and training. In addition to the core style of cosmetic facial acupuncture offered by the Academy of Advanced Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture, participants will be introduced to skills and strategies developed and mastered by internationally renowned leaders in the field of acupuncture and facial aesthetics including Shellie Goldstein, Lillian Pearl Bridges, Matt Callison, Mary Elizabeth Wakefield, Michelle Gellis, Carrie Hart Anton, and more.
This advanced training and mentoring program is currently offered exclusively to licensed acupuncture professionals and advanced level Pacific College students who are interested in enhancing their facial acupuncture skills to grow their practice, or in pursuing a career focused on cosmetic facial acupuncture.
8 credits of college education and 142.5 hours of
(2 ethics, 2 safety, 8 biomedicine, 130.5 Core)
NCCAOM, CA, FL continuing education credits.
FACE Cosmetic Acupuncture Certificate Overview
8 Credits/ 142.5 CEUs (includes Safety & Ethics)
Hybrid Program: 97.5 hours of virtual continuing education hours + 45 hours of on-campus, hands-on training
Elite Faculty of Expert Cosmetic Acupuncture Specialists
Pacific College of Health and Science is accredited by WSCUC
Financial Aid for those who qualify
- 112.5 continuing education hours:
- 67.5 didactic hours January-April 2022
- 5 days (45 hours) of live hands-on mentorship and clinical training:
- April 19-24, 2022 at the New York campus
- Or April 26-May 1, 2022 at the San Diego campus
- 30 continuing education hours
- Case study presentations and practical mentorship
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE
- Ancillary methods: facial gua sha, facial cupping, dermarolling, microcurrent, light emitting diodes (LEDs)
- Skincare in Eastern and Western medicine
- Safety and ethics in appearance enhancement
- Case study review
- Case presentations
- Creating and growing a successful practice