Student Grants & Loans

To complete the Federal Student Loan Entrance Loan Counseling and Exit Loan Counseling you will need to enter your Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID). Visit for more information on:


Request Information

Enter your information and start moving toward a career you love!

By clicking the "Send Request" button below, I consent to representatives of Pacific College and Health Science contacting me about furthering my education via email, text, and phone number, including my mobile phone number if provided above, using an automatic dialer or prerecorded message. I understand that my consent is not a requirement for enrollment, and I may withdraw my consent at any time.

* Required.