Holistic Nursing Certificate
Eager to bring a more holistic and relationship-centered perspective to conventional healthcare, and already have your bachelor’s in nursing?
Pacific College’s all-online Holistic Nursing Certificate program has been specially designed to take a broader view on holism, health, resilience and healing.
This Holistic Nursing Certificate program is for you if:
- You recognize a need for more balance and resilience in your nursing practice.
- Want to deepen your understanding of health and healing.
- Desire to reconnect with the reason you went into nursing in the first place.
- Educate yourself about integrative healthcare and how to bridge the gap with Western healthcare.
- Be inspired to expand beyond your current perceived limitations in your practice.
Is a Career in Holistic Nursing Right For You? Find Out!
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll receive a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style to help you determine what you are best suited for. Get your Holistic Nursing Career Readiness score now!
Online Holistic Nursing Certificate Outline
- 13.5 credits
- Online coursework
- Complete your clinical requirements in your area
- FINISH IN 2 TERMS! ASK US HOW!
- Allows eligibility to sit for Holistic Nurse-Board Certification from AHNCC.
Online Holistic Nursing Certificate Courses Include:
- The Nurse as Facilitator of Healing: Role. 4.5 Credits.
- The Nurse as Facilitator of Healing: Modalities. 3 Credits.
- Psychoneuroimmunology. 3 Credits.
- Clinical Practicum. 3 Credits.
AHNCC Endorsed, NY State Approved, WASC Accredited.
“With a business and family to take of, education takes on a new dimension. Time becomes more precious, and educational requirements are no longer the main goal so much as the wish to learn more–more about the people we serve, more about who we are in this lifetime, about our purpose and skills. If this is what you too seek, then there is no better place to start than here at Pacific College: opening doors you never knew you had!” – Jessica Senecal
Encourage healing while honoring your patient’s personal experience of health. Learn how to incorporate holistic principles and practices in your and your patients’ daily lives.
Online Holistic Nursing Certificate Program Outcomes
This holistic nursing certificate program enables graduates to:
- Practice nursing from an informed, caring-healing holistic framework
- Provide humanistic, holistic, high-quality care to individuals and families that reflects an understanding of the human condition and nursing management across the health-illness continuum, across the lifespan, and in all healthcare settings
- Empower patients/clients and families by teaching self-care practice for a healthier lifestyle
- Guide individuals and families to manage stress and prevent disease by improving health and well-being
- Collaborate with all constituencies in the healthcare process
- Integrate reflection and self-care into their own lives
To apply or for more information, email [email protected] or call (212) 982-3456.
Federal Consumer Disclosure Information About This Program
For important information on program costs, completion and placement rates, median debt incurred, etc., please see the program disclosure document. Pacific College of Health and Science is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). The college is registered with the New York State Education Department (NYSED) and approved by the Board of Regents. The Holistic Nursing Certificate program is endorsed by the American Holistic Nurses Credentialing Corporation (AHNCC). AHNCC contact information: 811 Linden Loop, Cedar Park, TX, 78613, www.ahncc.org.
If you would like more information about holistic nursing programs, or you have been searching for nursing schools in NYC, contact us at Pacific College of Health and Science in New York City. For important information on program costs, completion and placement rates, median debt incurred, etc., please reference the course catalogs.
Ready to Apply?
If you think a career in holistic medicine is something you would like to pursue, contact us and speak to an admissions representative to get started on your new journey!
For more information, call (855) 866-6767 or fill out our contact form to be contacted by a Pacific College representative.Apply Online