Holistic Nursing Certification
100% OnlineNext term starts on May 1st, 2023!
Eager to bring a more holistic and relationship-centered perspective to conventional healthcare, and already have your bachelor’s in nursing? Pacific College’s all-online Holistic Nursing Certification program has been specially designed with a broader view on holism, health, resilience and healing. Encourage healing while honoring your patient’s personal experience of health.
You’ll Thrive in the Holistic Nursing Certification Program If:
- You recognize a need for more balance and resilience in your nursing practice.
- You want to deepen your understanding of health and healing.
- You’re trying to reconnect with the reasons you went into nursing in the first place.
- You already independently educate yourself about integrative healthcare and how to bridge the gap with Western healthcare.
- You want to expand beyond your current perceived limitations in your practice.
Looking to complete your RN-to-BSN instead?
Is a Career in Holistic Nursing Right For You?
Find out! Take the Pacific College Holistic Nursing Career Readiness Quiz
In just 3 minutes, you can receive a personalized report identifying your strengths, social style, and fit within this program. Get your Holistic Nursing Career Readiness score now!
Online Holistic Nursing Certificate Outline
- 13.5 credits
- Online coursework
- Complete your clinical requirements in your area
- FINISH IN 2 TERMS! ASK US HOW!
- Can allow you to sit for the Holistic Nursing Board Certification exam from AHNCC
Online Holistic Nursing Certificate Courses
- The Nurse as Facilitator of Healing – Role: 4.5 credits
- The Nurse as Facilitator of Healing – Modalities: 3 credits
- Psychoneuroimmunology: 3 credits
- Clinical Practicum: 3 credits
NY State Approved, WASC Accredited
“With a business and family to take care of, education takes on a new dimension. Time becomes more precious, and educational requirements are no longer the main goal so much as the wish to learn more–more about the people we serve, more about who we are in this lifetime, about our purpose and skills. If this is what you too seek, then there is no better place to start than here. Pacific College: opening doors you never knew you had!”
– Jessica Senecal
Online Holistic Nursing Certificate Program Outcomes
This holistic nursing certification program enables graduates to:
- Practice nursing from an informed, caring-healing holistic framework.
- Provide humanistic, holistic, high-quality care to individuals and families that reflects an understanding of the human condition and nursing management across the health-illness continuum, across the lifespan, and in all healthcare settings.
- Empower patients/clients and families by teaching self-care practice for a healthier lifestyle.
- Guide individuals and families to manage stress and prevent disease by improving health and wellbeing.
- Collaborate with all constituencies in the healthcare process
- Integrate reflection and self-care into their own lives.
To apply or for more information, email [email protected] or call (212) 982-3456
Federal Consumer Disclosure Information
For important information on program costs, completion and placement rates, median debt incurred, etc., please see the program disclosure document. Pacific College of Health and Science is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). The college is registered with the New York State Education Department (NYSED) and approved by the Board of Regents.
If you would like more information about holistic nursing programs, or you have been searching for nursing schools in NYC, contact us at Pacific College of Health and Science in New York City. For important information on program costs, completion and placement rates, median debt incurred, etc., please reference the course catalogs.
Ready to Apply?
If you think a career in holistic medicine is something you would like to pursue, contact us and speak to an admissions representative to get started on your new journey!
For more information, call (855) 866-6767 or fill out our contact form to be contacted by a Pacific College representative.