In this webinar, our featured guest, John Chen, PhD, PharmD, OMD, LAc, from Evergreen Herbs, discusses how coronavirus (Covid-19) is currently being treated with TCM in China.
Dr. Chen provides a brief discussion on the pathology and treatment from the Western medicine perspective and goes into a detailed discussion on the pattern differentiation and treatment from the TCM perspective.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• How herbs work based on Chinese herbology
• How herbs work based on Western pharmacology
• What to use as substitutes if certain herbs are unavailable, such as Ma Huang (Herba Ephedrae) and Xi Xin (Radix et Rhizoma Asari)
• Acupuncture protocol
• What TCM practitioners can do in the U.S.
WHO SHOULD WATCH:
• Practitioners or students looking to learn more about the coronavirus (Covid-19)
• Practitioners looking to learn more about treating the coronavirus (Covid-19) with acupuncture and Chinese herbs
• Practitioners and students with questions about the coronavirus (Covid-19)