Tara believes in order to achieve optimal health, wellness, and fitness, the art of human nature and traditional medicine needs to be combined with the sciences of our modern world.
- Over ten years of experience in the health and fitness industry
- National and state board certified Acupuncturists and Traditional Oriental Medical Doctor with an emphasis in sport enhancement and injury prevention
- Masters of Science in Traditional Oriental Medicine
- Masters of Arts Kinesiology: Exercise Science
- Certified personal trainer and fitness instructor including pilates, tai chi, and qi gong
- Lifestyle and wellness consultant
- Acupuncture Facial Renewal certified
- Kinesio-Taping certified
- Nutritional consultant and Wellness Coach with clinical and medical experience
- Sports Coach and trainer: Swimming, Running, Triathlon
- Sports Model
- Health, Wellness, and Nutrition Instructor
Tara Kulikov has immersed herself in the health and wellness field for over 15 years. As a competitive athlete in a multitude of sports from a very young age, Tara decided to focus on track and field in college and she excelled as a Division 1 athlete. A severe sports injury sustained in college that was only healed with acupuncture, led Tara to pursue a career in Traditional Oriental Medicine so that she could help others overcome injuries and illness. Tara has worked with a wide variety of patients ranging from professional and Olympic athletes to children and geriatric patients suffering from a number of ailments and injuries. Tara has also traveled over the world with various professional teams to assistant with their health, wellness, and fitness programs
Tara decided to take a part-time break from clinical practice to obtain another masters degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science to better understand westerns sciences in relation to health and fitness. Tara decided to focus on nutrition and resistance training during her studies of Kinesiology. Tara specializes in working with athletes and the non-athletes to build training and nutrition programs for optimal health and performance as well as special conditions such as metabolic disorders, GI disorders, chronic pain and stress.
Tara lives on the Central Coast in California with her family. She enjoys the ocean, mountains, and pretty much every aspect of nature. She strives to live life to the fullest each and every day and to enjoy the outdoors as much as possible. She also loves cooking and coming up with new nutrient dense recipes for her clients!
DACM-PCOM, MA Kinesiology, Cal State University, Fresno
BA, Global & International Studies, UC-Santa Barbara
Specialties: Nutrition, Orthopedics, Sports Medicine