Pacific College’s Clinic in San Diego is thrilled to announce that we will be able to reopen our clinic for acupuncture services beginning August 17th. We are so grateful to have been able to provide treatments to so many of our patients through telehealth visits and are excited that we will soon be available for in-person acupuncture sessions as well.
Pacific College Clinic is delighted to be able to offer convenient and effective treatments in our clinic or virtually to your own home.
Steps our clinic is taking to keep you safe
The health and safety of our patients, students, and staff is our priority. We have given much thought and attention to how we will reopen the clinic safely for everyone. We have revised our clinical approach and adopted strict procedures for safety, screening, and cleaning protocols in accordance with Center for Disease Control and all state guidelines. Here are some of the changes you will see:
- Facemasks will be required to enter and while in the clinic.
- The clinic lobby has been turned into a screening checkpoint with temperature taken at the front door.
- Patients that have a temperature over 100 degrees or who answer yes to any of the screening questions will be asked to remain home and reschedule their appointments after 14 days of the original appointment (without any financial penalty).
- Patients will be asked to come alone unless a caregiver or other accompanying guest has been pre-authorized.
- Patients are asked to arrive for appointment times 15 minutes early to account for the new screening procedure.
- Patients are encouraged to wear loose-fitting clothes and shorts/skirts for treatment to minimize the need to undress.
- Practitioners will arrange for a no-contact herbs pick up outside the front of the clinic.
The Pacific College Clinic staff and students are required to comply with stringent guidelines that includes daily screening, proper Personal Protection Equipment, and enhanced cleaning procedures.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
Whether we see you in person or virtually through our telehealth services, we are committed to continue in serving your health-related goals. If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment please feel free to reach us at [email protected] or (619) 574-6932.