Enrollment Requirements

If you are outside the United States

*All documents need to be translated into English by an official translation agency.

  • Application Fee of $50
  • $3,000 Deposit
  • Copy of Passport Name Page (passport must be valid for six months after your proposed entry date into the U.S.)
  • High School Diploma or Post Secondary School Transcripts (ask your Admissions Representative for submission requirements)
  • Official Transcript of the highest degree with foreign credentials evaluation letter
  • College Application Form
  • I-20 Application Form
  • Affidavit of Support (please obtain form from your Admissions Representative)
  • Financial Documents (dated no earlier than six months prior to applying for admission). Minimum amount on financial documents for one year of study (required amounts vary by campus; ask for details):Required amounts cover tuition, room and board, fees, books and supplies
    • $43,000 for the Master’s degree program
    • $43,000 for the Bachelor’s degree program
    • $38,000 for Associate degree programs
  • TOEFL score on internet-based TOEFL (iBT): 61 or higher
    • TOEFL score may be waived if proof of satisfactory completion of appropriate English class is submitted from a partner ESL school.
    • TOEIC/IELTS score may be considered (ask Admissions Office for details).
  • Personal Statement (requirements vary by program – please see the application)
  • An interview in the later stages of the application process
  • Vaccination Record (NY campus only)

​​If you are already in the U.S. attending a college/university or ESL school

In addition to the documents listed in Section 1:

  • Completed Transfer Form signed by the DSO from your previous school (obtain from Admissions Office)
  • Copy of I-20 from previous school(s)
  • Copy of Passport name page and Visa

If you are in the U.S. in an immigration status other than F-1 (B-1, B-2, J-1, J-2, H1B, L-1, L-2, E-1, etc.) and would like to change your immigration status to F-1 while in the U.S.

Referral for assistance with the change of status process is available (ask Admissions Office for details).

Permanent residents (Green Card Holders)

The admission process is the same for U.S. citizens.

If your primary language is English, if your higher education was in English outside the U.S., if you have a degree from a U.S. college or university, if you have satisfactorily completed “freshman” English at a U.S. college or university, the English proficiency exam may be waived (ask Admissions Office for details).

Contact the Admissions Office at your campus of choice to be referred to the appropriate person for more information.

San Diego Campus

7445 Mission Valley Road Suite 105 San Diego, CA 92108
Phone: (877) 764-2694 | Fax: (619) 574-6641 | Clinic: (619) 574-6932

New York Campus

110 William Street 19th Floor New York, NY, 10038
Phone: (877) 764-2694 | Fax: (212) 982-6514 | Clinic: (212) 982-4600

Chicago Campus

65 East Wacker Place 21st Floor Chicago, IL 60601
Phone: (877) 764-2694 | Fax: (773) 477-4109 | Clinic: (773) 477-1900

Request Information

Enter your information and start moving toward a career you love!

By clicking the "Send Request" button below, I consent to representatives of Pacific College and Health Science contacting me about furthering my education via email, text, and phone number, including my mobile phone number if provided above, using an automatic dialer or prerecorded message. I understand that my consent is not a requirement for enrollment, and I may withdraw my consent at any time.

* Required.