September 8th, 2020
Dear Students, Staff and Faculty,
I hope everyone has had a relaxing final weekend. I also want to thank faculty and staff for all of the preparation and ask for everyone be safe at all times on and off campus.
We have negotiated a $25 parking for anyone who wants to enter before 9am and leave before 9am.The parking lot is the gold\pearl parking lot.
Starting tomorrow, September 9th, we will use a screening form you can use from your phone. The form allows you to confirm you have no symptoms and are ready for class\clinic. You will need to do this each day. Once completed you will receive email instructions on how to proceed and where to go on campus to finalize your screening.
- The screening form is accessible on StudentHub. Once on Student hub you’ll see a section that says “ Covid-19 Campus Self-Health Screening”. Click on the link that says “Go to Form” (see the attached screenshot).
Each student will also need to complete training which has been added as a course within Moodle. Please complete all training assigned. Ideally, this will be done before coming back to campus. We know this is late, but please try. Depending on your program and if you’ll be in the clinic, you might be enrolled in more than one orientation course.
The NY courses are:
- Clinic orientation course – CLINICORIENTATION.01.2020F.NY
- Massage orientation course – MTORIENTATION.01.2020F.NY
- Acupuncture orientation course – ACUORIENTATION.01.2020F.NY
As we open PCHS for limited activity in the fall, we will need to remain flexible and highly communicative. Here are a couple of items or things to be aware of:
- I will continue to hold weekly town halls at Thursday 12pm through September for questions and communication
- In addition to the online orientation, the Covid 19 preparedness plan. Please review it before coming to campus
Thank you and we will be in touch.
Chief Operating Officer
Campus Director—New York
Interested in becoming a certified massage therapist? Visit the campus web site nearest you: