Pacific College of Health and Science is hiring for the position of teaching assistant for our online Master of Science in Health and Human Performance (MSHHP) degree program and Health and Human Performance Coaching certificate program. We are seeking a teaching assistant with exceptional communication skills who has a passion for coaching, and whose enthusiasm for the subject matter will be an inspiration to our students.
Job Summary: The teaching assistant observes student coaching sessions, provides feedback to students based on recorded coaching sessions performed by the student and mentors students to achieve the coaching competencies defined by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) to support the student’s continued growth.
• International Coaching Federation (ICF) – ACC, PCC or MCC certified
• A high-level of knowledge and skill with the ICF core competencies
• Computer proficiency and skill in the Microsoft Office suite of software and beyond
• A high-level of administrative skills and a passion for this aspect of faculty work
• Accustomed to the virtual environment and utilization of the web‐based technology
• Familiarity with use of Zoom and Moodle (preferred)
• Employs diverse and contemporary approaches in teaching and mentoring
• Master’s degree preferred
To apply, please send a cover letter describing qualifications, and resume/CV to John Murphy [email protected] and [email protected] The application deadline is November 2nd, 2020.
About Pacific College:
Pacific College of Health and Science is one of the oldest and largest accredited institutions training professionals in the areas of Oriental medicine, acupuncture, massage and Chinese herbal medicine. Founded in 1986, with the mission of training primary healthcare providers in the field of Oriental medicine. Pacific College has campuses in New York, San Diego, Chicago, and Online and features an esteemed faculty of professors from around the globe that conduct ongoing research and educate approximately 1,500 students every year. We offer the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals. We are committed to creating a diverse community of faculty, staff, and students.
Pacific College of Health and Science is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered on the basis of their qualifications for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran’s status or any other personal trait protected by federal, state or local law.