Refund Policy for Attendees
Pacific Symposium hopes everyone who registers for the conference will be able to attend; however, PS knows extenuating circumstances do occur. Recognizing the possible continuation of disruption by COVID, Pacific Symposium offers the following cancellation options:
- Full refund minus a 3% credit card processing fee up until 4 weeks prior to the event.
50% refund up until the last business day of the week prior to the event (Friday before)
- Request should be made by placing a support request. The support form is located at the bottom of the FAQ page.
- Every attempt will be made to provide refunds within two weeks of the request. Refunds will be credited back to the credit or debit card used to make original purchase.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows or late arrival.
- 100% of registration fees will be credited or refunded if event is canceled by organizer.