Students will gain a clear understanding of how to:
- Promote a smooth and healthy labor & delivery
- Provide conservative first line treatment for difficult labors
- Reduce side effects of Western pharmaceuticals
- Treatments and techniques to reduce pain, facilitate dilation, increase strength and regularity of contractions, and help the patient to be relaxed and present for the miracle of birth that is unfolding.
- Specific needling and tui na hand techniques will be introduced, as well as palpation skills for location of the fetus.
- Western interventions & how to work with them in integrative settings in hospitals or birthing centers as well as home births.
Claudia Citkovitz, LAc, PhD, is one of the foremost expert on this subject in the U.S.
- Practitioners $350/Students $175
- Earlybird discount by November 5th: $315/$150
- (10% discount for ASNY & NJAAOM members & Pacific College faculty and alumni)
Contact Cynthia Neipris at [email protected] or 212-982-3456 with questions.