Instructor: Lianne Audette
NCCAOM for 16 PDA/CEUs (approved)
- Gain confidence and skill at treating patients with chemical dependency and emotional/addictive disorders including addiction to alcohol, narcotics, sex, exercise, shopping, gambling, etc.
- Explore integrating acupuncture into traditional chemical dependency settings including mental health assessment and treatment, support groups, medication, and more.
- Recognize indicators for patients with concealed addictions.
- Learn the NADA protocol, theory and treatment methods for patients with alcohol and other sedative/hypnotic drugs; opiates, cocaine, amphetamines, psychedelic drugs, benzodiazepenes, nicotine, caffeine, sugar, carbs, gaming, and other problems.
- Identify Chinese medicine protocols for chemical dependency and individual clients’ needs based on pharmacology of different substances and their impact on zang fu organ relationships.
Class hours may be used as part of NADA certificate didactic training.
- Practitioners $355/Students $165
- Earlybird discount by September 6: $325/$135
- (10% discount for ASNY & NJAAOM members & PCOM faculty and alumni)
Contact Cynthia Neipris at [email protected] or 212-982-3456 x229 with questions.