Instructor: Lillian Bridges
NCCAOM for 15 PDA/CEUs (approved)
- Examine how specific features, markings, and colorations reveal internal physiology, markers for disease, personal history, and aspects of personality
- Develop the ability to use facial reading to enhance diagnosis and treatment
- The skills gained in this workshop can be put into practice immediately by practitioners and students alike.
- Practitioners $335/Students $165
- Earlybird discount by August 15: $315/$135
- (10% discount for ASNY & NJAAOM members & PCOM faculty and alumni)
Contact Cynthia Neipris at [email protected] or 212-982-3456 x229 with questions.