The class will teach dāntián breathing and how to open up the meridians and drain stagnant qì in the wújí stance. It will then show how to use the qì to break down fibrocystic masses in the breasts and uterine cysts and fibroids. This is done through a succession of tuī ná techniques used on oneself to engage the immune system and stimulate the meridians and lymph drainage to draw toxins from the body. We also cover a special qìgōng posture to energize the yin channels of the legs. The ensuing fertility set is a series of 16 floor exercises that revitalize Kidney energy and warm the uterus. The class ends with an exercise that combats osteoporosis by gently stressing and densifying the bones.
Goals & Objectives
- Enhance your qì flow for better overall health
- Learn to breathe to the dāntián and/or uterine palace so that tension and heat don't build up in the neck, shoulders, and head
- Learn to open up the meridians and drain stagnant qì in the wújí stance
- Learn a set of qìgōng exercises using tuī ná techniques to engage the immune system, draw toxins from the body, and break down pathological masses
- Learn a set of qìgōng exercises to help increase fertility and revitalize the Kidney energies and overall health