Instructor: Z’ev Rosenberg, LAc
8 NCCAOM PDA/CEUs (pending)
The Nan Jing (Classic of Difficulties) is a gold mine for diagnosis.
- Discover how seasonal, lunar, solar, and 24 hour cycles influence what we feel
- Interpret Nan Jing pulse positions and depths
- Explore Five Phase influences and inter-relationships in the pulse
- Integrate zang-fu and channel based pulse reading
- Examine how Nan Jing style treatments relate to pulse
The Nan Jing (Classic of Difficulties), is one of the foundational Han dynasty classics of Chinese Medicine tradition. The first 22 chapters (out of 81) are devoted to pulse discrimination. The secret of pulse diagnosis revealed in the Nan Jing is sensitivity to time and timing, and how cycles influence what we feel as we palpate.
- Practitioners $175/Students $95
- Earlybird discount by April 6: $155/$75
- (10% discount for ASNY & NJAAOM members & PCOM faculty and alumni)
Contact Cynthia Neipris at [email protected] or 212-982-3456 x229 with questions.