Instructor: Claudia Citkovitz
16 NCCAOM PDA/CEUs Approved, including 2 Safety / 2 Ethics
Students will gain a clear understanding of:
- Prenatal and postpartum Acupuncture
- Promote a smooth and healthy pregnancy, labor/delivery, and postpartum recovery
- Learn how Chinese Medicine can help with birth preparation, preventing and treating morning sickness, edema, pre- eclampsia, illness during pregnancy, episiotomies, & recovery from C-section.
- Placentas, breastfeeding, postpartum depression, stress relief, and more
- Discover specific needling and tui na hand techniques to optimize health of mother and baby, as well as palpation skills for location of the fetus.
- Recognize red flags
- Reduce harmful side effects of Western interventions