- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine—New York, NY
Master of Science in Oriental Medicine 2015
Acupuncture/Herbology/ Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Montclair University—Upper Montclair, NJ
Master of Arts, 1982
Reading Specialist and/or Reading Teacher
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
Bachelor of Arts, 1977
English Education, Elementary Education, Special Education of the Handicapped.
- Reiki Master—2012
Attuned by Nitza Bravo, Reiki Master in April of 2012
- Institute of Integrative Nutrition—New York, NY
Holistic Health Counselor Certification—August 2004
- Clayton School of Natural Healing—Birmingham, Alabama
- Holistic Synergy Energy Certification—NE Holistic Center 1994
- Montclair University Thesis Project—1982
“A Survey of Self-Contained Elementary Teachers to Determine Teacher’s Attitudes towards the Instruction of Oral and Silent Reading”. Project was administered at the Wallace Elementary School in Hoboken, NJ where I was a faculty member at the time.
- NJ Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (Student Level)—January 2012-Present
- Acupuncture Society of New York (Student Level)—Present
- American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP)—August 2004-Present
- New Jersey Education Association (1977-1991)
- Hoboken Teachers Association (1977-1991)
- NJ State Scholarship—Awarded for college from Sept. 1973 to June 1977
- Rutgers University Dean’s List –six out of 8 semesters Sept. 1973-June1977
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society(May 1982)
- Magna Cum Laude graduation honors from Montclair University in 1982
- Cum Laude graduation honors from Rutgers University in 1977
- Awarded the Dr. Michael and Marlene Nissenblatt Scholarship for alternative healing education on October 13, 2011 at the East Brunswick Hilton dinner. Scholarship was co-sponsored by the East Brunswick Regional Chamber of Commerce Charitable Foundation and was open to all NJ residents.
If you are interested in learning more about our acupuncture degree programs, please visit the Pacific College of Health and Science’s acupuncture programs page.