- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine—New York, NY
Master of Science in Oriental Medicine 2015
Acupuncture/Herbology/ Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Montclair University—Upper Montclair, NJ
Master of Arts, 1982
Reading Specialist and/or Reading Teacher
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
Bachelor of Arts, 1977
English Education, Elementary Education, Special Education of the Handicapped.
- Reiki Master—2012
Attuned by Nitza Bravo, Reiki Master in April of 2012
- Institute of Integrative Nutrition—New York, NY
Holistic Health Counselor Certification—August 2004
- Clayton School of Natural Healing—Birmingham, Alabama
- Holistic Synergy Energy Certification—NE Holistic Center 1994
- Montclair University Thesis Project—1982
“A Survey of Self-Contained Elementary Teachers to Determine Teacher’s Attitudes towards the Instruction of Oral and Silent Reading”. Project was administered at the Wallace Elementary School in Hoboken, NJ where I was a faculty member at the time.
- NJ Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (Student Level)—January 2012-Present
- Acupuncture Society of New York (Student Level)—Present
- American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP)—August 2004-Present
- New Jersey Education Association (1977-1991)
- Hoboken Teachers Association (1977-1991)
- NJ State Scholarship—Awarded for college from Sept. 1973 to June 1977
- Rutgers University Dean’s List –six out of 8 semesters Sept. 1973-June1977
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society(May 1982)
- Magna Cum Laude graduation honors from Montclair University in 1982
- Cum Laude graduation honors from Rutgers University in 1977
- Awarded the Dr. Michael and Marlene Nissenblatt Scholarship for alternative healing education on October 13, 2011 at the East Brunswick Hilton dinner. Scholarship was co-sponsored by the East Brunswick Regional Chamber of Commerce Charitable Foundation and was open to all NJ residents.