2nd Year Student looking for Roommate. Apt available Sept 5th (possibility of Sept 1 move in).
I have one room available in 2bdroom / 1 bath apt on Hillcrest/ NorthPark/ University Heights area. 2 blocks from University, walking distance to Whole Foods, Henrys and Trader Joes, as well as numerous local bars, restaurants and cafes.
- Old building but 20’s style with character
- Spacious living area / plenty of closet space
- Original tiled kitchen and bathroom
- Laundry on premises / Coin operated
- Fantastic landlord and neighbors
- Street Parking is abundant and no parking restrictions on the block, 1 car garage to be shared as needed. (though hardly ever use it)
- SD’s best farmers market steps from front door on Sundays
- 2 blocks from 163 and literally 10 min or less drive from school
About me and what I’m looking for:
33 yr old F, full time student as well as will be working several jobs in the fall. I like living space to be neat and organized and would expect someone to share in household responsibilities. I like my living space to be a place of rest and relaxation.
I’m fairly easy to get along with, love to cook / drink wine and have fun during down time but am not interested in someone who wants to bring the party home or who is not serious about their studies. Also other than the room the apartment is already completely furnished so there isn’t much room for additional furniture.
Am open to M or F roommate but must admit I would prefer someone in their late twenties into thirties +, who is on a full time class and/ or work schedule. I’m also not interested in someone who is looking to utilize the apt to see patients / clients.
Rent is $625 per month + utilities (cable, electric/ gas) which run around $67.00 per person most months and in winter if heat is used then can run 80 – 90. Lease is month to month.
I will be out of town from Aug 8 – Aug 30th so please contact me ASAP as I would like to meet prospective roommates in person. If not it will have to wait until I get back into town or arrangements can be made with my current roommate while I’m gone to set up viewings. Please email me at
if interested and we can go from there.