• Center Park Slope - Room available March 1st $1,000 + utilities
[Possibly also available in the future –s an additional space that can be used as an office, meditation room, walk-in closet, etc. for an additional $150/month.]
• Unfurnished room in a large furnished apartment within a three-apartment, owner-occupied, corner building in center Park Slope, Brooklyn.
• Room is 13’ 5” x 9’5”, two windows, and northern exposure. Spacious closet is included.
• Share well-appointed kitchen and fully furnished common areas. One bathroom with large tub. Lots of natural light throughout the apartment.
• Amenities available include Wi-Fi, satellite TV, A/C.
• Utilities include Electric, Gas (for cooking), Wi-Fi, and Direct TV (if you watch it)
• Subways F/G, R/N are 5-6 blocks away. 15 minute walk to the 2/3 and B/Q.
• Laundromat and dry cleaners are 1 short block away.
• Prospect Park, Methodist Hospital, gyms, post offices, retail shops, grocery stores, Park Slope Food COOP, restaurants, bars, entertainment are all very close by.
• Must love cats/pets but not have any; my cat is FIV+, very sweet and friendly.
• Candidate should be very neat/tidy and clean in all common areas. Non-smoker preferred. Absolutely no alcoholics/substance abusers. Clean, courteous, considerate, communicative, conscientious, straightforward, and respectful A MUST.
Please contact Kim at 917-287-7749 and leave a message.
The administrator has disabled public write access.