In 2001 my associate and I took over an office from a family member of an acupuncturist who had passed away. The office was provided “as is” with all of her stuff left for us to keep or pass on as we saw fit. There are many cupboards which we briefly opened, then slammed the door and ignored the contents. In the last week, I’ve had the urge to finally go through all the cupboards and purge everything I’ve had no need for in the last 9 years. I’ve found some buried “treasures” I will never use. If anyone else can/will use them, I’m happy to donate the following items:
1) Extractum astragali from Herba Enterprise. There is nearly a full case of boxes containing 10 vials each.
2) Bonjemni Tea. Again, nearly a full case of sealed boxes of teabags.
3) Superior Relaxing Tea. 16 sealed boxes of 20 teabags each.
4) A huge box of miscellaneous Chinese herbal formulas from China.
5) 3⁄4 case of “professional towels” which could be used as clean fields (they look like the bibs you get during dental work).
Please note that there are no expiration dates on any of the herbal products, and they are all sealed in their original packaging. I would expect they are at least 10 years old, so they may be way past their prime, or they may be just fine. Take and use them at your own risk. They are headed for a landfill if nobody wants them…
I also have an older treatment table for sale. This is a pink colored, stationary, non-adjustable table with a face hole rather than a face cradle. It is already disassembled and ready to go. I’m asking $50 for it, though I might consider a tax deductable donation for this if someone with a community clinic can make use of if and will provide a receipt.
If anyone is interested in any or all of these items, they can call or email me to make arrangements to pick them up.
Lisa Nicholson, L.Ac., QME, DNBAO
2310 6th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, Craniosacral Therapy
The administrator has disabled public write access.