with Taoist I-Ching Medicine, Acupuncture, Herbs, Chi Kung
& Master Tung’s Special Points
with Jeff Nagel, MA, LAc
April 24-25 Berkeley, CA
* Internal-External Herbal Polarity
* Yang Shen-nourishing the forces of life chi kung cultivation exercises
* Geopathic Medicine - Earth Acupuncture
* Optimal treatment times & acupuncture body zone location for men & women
* Bagua pulse & face diagnosis - 8 guiding principles
* Learn how to find the keys that open the locks from Taoist Medicine and Master Tung's
Acupuncture to effectively treat these difficult cases, “knotty diseases”
Teacher: Jeff Nagel, MA, LAc, Dipl Ac., trained in the 8 Branches of Chinese Taoist Healing - Internal Martial Arts and Chi Kung, is an advanced long time practitioner, well seasoned generous teacher-researcher of Acupuncture-Oriental Medicine and a Chi Kung cultivator.
Jeff has studied extensively with several well-known masters and doctors including Taoist Grand Master Share K. Lew, the 23rd generation of the Yellow Dragon Monastery, China...
(Approved by California Acupuncture Board, Provider Number 439, for 15 CEUs in Category 1.
Eligible NCCAOM PDAs)
Dates: Sat & Sun, April 24-25, 2010
Workshop times: 9-6pm (15 CEU's)
Location: Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine College 2550 Shattuck Ave,
Berkeley, CA 94704
Cost: Early registration & payment due dates:
2 weeks in advance/payment received by April 9: $295, thereafter: $325
(F-T Acupuncture students: $50 discount off the above rates)
**$100 fee for cancellations made less than 10 days prior to workshop date
Info & registration: please contact the Golden Dragon Health Assoc.
Telefax: (619) 542-1903 Email:
The administrator has disabled public write access.