If you enjoy working with the Military community, this might be a good advertising tool for you. Mention PCOM to get a discounted rate!
Q: What does “Living In A Military County” mean to local business people?
A: Enhanced profits for those who know how to access this huge demographic.
Approximately 3.4 million people live in San Diego County.
About 1/3 or 1.4 million of those people are First Responders, Warriors, Heroes, Protectors and the vast civilian support teams that serve and protect the rest of us daily 24/7.
They are: Fire Fighters, Police, Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, State and Federal Law Enforcement, Border Patrol, FBI, Homeland Security, Merchant Marines, Coast Guard and EMS. And over twice as many well paid civilians that support them --- thousands of families members -- and retirees with good pensions.
Only 25% of the total population work. Only half of all workers earn over 30k. The rest are old, young, students and stay-at-homes, etc.
100% of our targeted demographic earn consistent pay with benefits. They have spendable incomes and appreciate discounts from businesses that care about them and their service.
This huge target group is over 70% of S. D. Co.’s work force leaving only about 30% of workers without “Professional Protector” affiliations.
Today in your surrounding business area approx. 350,000 of this target group will spend millions of dollars -- with or without you?
So ---- Where do you spend your advertising budget? Who are you targeting in the target area around your business?
Only a smattering of your ad dollars is probably randomly reaching this huge demographic in the target area around your business!
911discount is the only media that broadly targets, saturates, and serves all of this profitable demographic through a broad scope of marketing strategies all at one low cost 24/7.
911Discount technology provides less cost and greater advertising results that we measure and report to you!
There is simply no waste for your precious ad budget and your advertising dollars work smarter for you.
WWW.911DISCOUNT.COM understands what doing business in a County with an overwhelming presence of Military and First Responders can mean to your bottom line!
Please continue reading below
How It Works:
A licensed massage therapist or acupuncturist like yourself, who wants to give back to the local heroes within their community volunteer to give a small discount at their place of business or with your service. Businesses, in return, are exposed to thousands of potential new, loyal, and dedicated customers within your area. Service members and first responders are able to support the businesses that support them as well as provide feedback to businesses with our online rating system and forum.
This service is free to our protectors and first responders. It’s a win-win sustainable relationship between businesses and local heroes, both active duty and retired.
Best of all 5% of our your advertising dollars go back to great causes within our community to benefit our local heroes, and the other 95% go’s right back into marketing our website and online community so that you drive more business!
We launched April 1st and have already had an overwhelming response from first responders and businesses alike! During our launch party pricing and through an agreement with Pacific Colleges Senior Career Advisor “Angela Yvonne” the first 10 licensed massage therapists and/or acupuncture specialists to sign up on 911discount.com get a complete landing page and write up with direct contact links to your business and exposure to thousands of potential new customers for only $34/month! These rates are extremely discounted and would normally cost you four to five times this amount! Our competitors cost roughly $360/month, all the way up to $3,000 dollars a month and do not target our prime demographic! You cannot afford to miss this opportunity to open your doors to these hard working stable income earners!
Please contact us now, as ad space and this offer are available for a limited time! Also, refer a friend or independent business owner like yourself, and receive an additional discount on our already extremely affordable marketing strategies!
The administrator has disabled public write access.