Acupuncturist rooms (Mission Valley Area I-15 & I-8)
Acupuncturist / Massage Therapist Position
Mission Valley Area
San Diego, CA.
Envision Personalized Health, is seeking an acupuncturist who is also licensed in massage therapy, to work in our private center with our integrative wellness team.
Diverse modalities such as yoga practitioner, meditation teacher, or Thai Chi instructor is plus. The more modalities you have to offer the more marketable you are at our integrative wellness center. We use utilize massage & acupuncture to educate our novice clients about wellness.
This a part time position which will require some evenings, and Saturdays. Openings currently would start with work on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays. The goal would be to develop this into a full time position in September as our current acupuncturist move out of San Diego area.
Requirements include but are not limited to the following
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
• Must carry personal liability insurance with our center as additionally insured.
• Able to communicate effectively with guests and fellow therapists.
• Able to work flexible days and hours including some evenings, and Saturday mornings.
• Able to perform 60 minute (up to 90 min) quality acupuncture or massage session within the scope of your training.
• Willingness to participate in promotional and marketing offers to help grow your clientele and services as well as other services of the studio.
• Maintain a professional clean appearance of self and surroundings
The Ideal Candidate
• Must communicate well with other fitness and wellness practitioners in a cooperative work environment.
• Must communicate effectively with guests and staff.
• Knowledge/Experience with Multiple Modalities to include: Myofascial Release, Tui Na, Sports/Deep Tissue, Chair Massage, experience in Day Spa Services.
• Diverse skill set
• Willingness to learn new modalities such as Ayurvedic treatments.
• Reliable, Professional, and Reliable with willingness to except insurance patients.
* team player
* clear business ethics
This is a sub-contractor position; we are looking to help build your existing patient base through in office cross-referrals, and joint marketing efforts.
• Compensation / rent: Is dependent upon skill set / level of therapist and number of days .
We are looking for a established practitioner, but would consider an new practitioner who desire to grow their practice and work in an integrative environment with a team approach.
Please email resume and a brief introduction to
Phone calls will not be accepted for interview purposes.