English Chinese (Simplified) Japanese Korean Spanish

How to Apply for Financial Aid - Continuing Students

Federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans are processed every two semesters. It's important for you to keep record of your Financial Aid award and be aware of when the next semester application is due. The Financial Aid Office will do our best to notify you when it is time to apply, but do not depend on us alone. Check with our office if you are unsure of when to apply.

Para los estudiantes que tenían un préstamo de Primavera 2014 / otoño de 2014, es el momento de volver a solicitar el & nbsp; préstamo de invierno 2015 / primavera 2015 (enero a abril). To do this you need to:

  • Complete a 2014-2015 FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov

  • Print complete and submit the Invierno 2015 / Primavera 2015 Formulario de Certificación de Asistencia Financiera

    * If you (or your parents) will be filing a 2013 income tax return with the IRS, it is recommended that you complete it before filling out the 2014-2015 FAFSA. The easiest way to complete or correct your FAFSA with accurate tax information is by using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool through www.fafsa.gov. Tenga en cuenta que se tarda hasta dos semanas para que la información de ingresos del IRS para estar disponible para contribuyentes de declaraciones de impuestos electrónicas del IRS, y hasta ocho semanas para el papel del IRS contribuyentes la declaración de impuestos.
  • Please complete the Direct Loan Master Promissory Note if you did not already do so during the previous application period - (www.studentloans.gov)

  • If this will be your first student loan at Pacific College, you will also need to complete Entrance Counseling – (www.studentloans.gov)