20th Anniversary - Pacific College, New York Campus
Celebrate the Profession with Pacific College New York
Pacific College College of Oriental Medicine (PCOM), New York was founded in 1993, just seven years after the original campus in San Diego, California. Pacific College is one of the leading schools in the nation for acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, and massage, where students can earn a wide range of degrees in Oriental medicine and massage.
Pacific College, New York offers a wide range of
programs in acupuncture and massage.
- Master of Science (Traditional Oriental Medicine)
- Master of Science in Acupuncture (MSAc)
- Certificate in Herbology for Licensed Acupuncturists
- Associate of Occupational Studies (Massage Therapies)
- Bachelor of Professional Studies (Asian Holistic Health & Massage)
In the past 20 years, Pacific College New York has grown in leaps and bounds. In the past year alone, the college provided over 1,700 free treatments and donated over $40,000 worth of free holistic health services.
Contact us today to find out more information on how our 20 years of experience and success can help you reach your goals: